Naíonra Droichead na Banndan
Preschool Room Leader. Bandon, Area
The Naíonra pre-school provides Quality Childcare through the medium of Irish for the children in our community.
Candidates should hold a minimum Fetac Level 6 or have a relevant NFQ Level 7/8 (or equivalent, as deemed by the DCYA), experience an advantage
The candidate should be motivated, enthusiastic and have a genuine passion in Early Childhood Care & Education.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Planning the daily/weekly/monthly activities of the group – prepare & implement a curriculum using Aistear /Síolte Curriculum
• Recording/observing the children daily and communicating the details to Parents
• Ensuring the overall Development Safety & Well-Being of the children
• Participating in Continuous Professional Development and attending Staff Meetings
• Adhere to all Policies and Procedures including Naíonra Health and Safety Policy
• Irish, First Aid, Child Protection Garda vetting an advantage,
Applicants must be organised, creative, have excellent communication skills. Candidates should be familiar with Aistear & Síolta Curriculum and have a clear understanding of play based learning. Please forward relevant references along with your CV to:
Máirín Uí Chroídheáin Naionra Droichead na Banndan, GAA Grounds, Bandon, Co Cork E-mail: email@example.com
Short-listing may apply and successful candidates will be contacted to attend an interview
The Naíonra is an equal opportunities employer.