Do you have experience in Bar, Hospitality, Retail, or believe you’re a people person?
We believe the traits and outgoing manner gained from these roles make excellent leaders and managers.
Are you looking for a career, a place that you can really grow? If so Paragon Worldwide would love to hear from you!
We believe in a dynamic, fast-paced business development programme to help people progress at their own pace as they learn and grow personally and professionally. Just like in sport, there is no seniority here; it all comes down to how hard you train and how well you perform!
Our openings reward top performers with the recognition, credit, growth potential and income they deserve! No experience is required as we offer in-house and on-site product training along with guidance, support, networking contacts and mentors.
Our clients want sales & marketing representation in additional locations; and they want those locations managed by someone that started at the entry-level and developed through a series of checkpoints.
Entry Level Sales Trainee
• Promoting Clients Products and Services
• Creating Brand Awareness for Clients
• Learning to Host Product-Training Workshops
• Learning to Recruit and Evaluate Team Members
• Providing Guidance to New Team Members
• Learning Internal and External Business Practices
• A Team-Oriented Work Environment
• Development: Workshops/ Networking/ Conference Calls
• Result-Based Advancement & Earning Potential
• Cross-training in all Areas of Business Development
• Local, National and International Travel Opportunities
• Recognition, Awards and Additional Incentives
• Bar Staff, Hospitality, Front of house experience is ideal
• A desire to be the best and a passion for success
• Excellent communication skills: both verbal and written
• A proven commitment education, sport, club, etc.)
• Ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
• Willingness to learn and accept coaching
• Problem solving skills and the ability to make decisions
• Must be over 18 and eligible to work in the ROI.
We are happy to meet with candidates that want to get their foot in the door and gain experience and/ or those wanting advancement. Before reaching a final decision; we may ask you to attend a voluntary unearned day with our account managers to get a better feel for the role and the scale of the opportunity.
We are able to accommodate someone looking for short-term or long-term work on a freelance or self employed basis. The more you put in the more you get out in this commission only role, so a solid work ethic and desire to succeed are essential.
To apply just send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you !